After-sales for watchmaking and jewelry
Specialized repair centers (multiple sites)
You have several repair centers, with different competencies, spread out geographically to offer a high quality service, close to the customer.
- A local center that carries out simple repairs (for example: a battery change), subcontractors, a headquarter that carries out complex repairs or linked to a 'premium' customer service (for example: complete restoration of a unique part).
- Thanks to ProConcept, all your service centers are connected to each other and the information circulates to offer impeccable repair tracking, regardless of its status or localization.
- Rapid defect identification: reduced rework, quality enhancement.
This way, you ensure optimal customer service and customer loyalty.
Flow under control, precise repair tracking, adherence to deadlines
All your after-sales flows can be configured easily to cater to your specific requirements.
- A well-defined process facilitates and accelerates smooth handling and care until the delivery. It contributes to the adherence of the given deadlines.
- You can track the flow of the repair parts precisely, define the jobs to carry out and those already carried out, know where a part can be found at any time, and you can manage shipping and invoicing of the repaired parts.
- At each step of the flow, you can view the log of components and operations, to have a clear view of the repairs that have been carried out.
- If you manufacture parts, you can benefit from the manufacturing processes to move the repairs to your workshops, just like any other manufacturing order (manufacturing order creation from the after-sales file).
- You can also generate documents related to various stages of repair (estimates, order confirmation, supplier order, invoice, delivery slip, etc.) with complete ease.
Repairs and associated costs
You can define all the specific information for every repair, for example:
- link with specific operations (internal or external/subcontractor-supplier)
- components taken into account in the repair
- product for exchange
- option to extend the warranty associated to the product following an operation
- price calculation mode (cost price and sales price) for the repair (fixed or based on the components and the operations carried out)
- component consumption stocks, etc.
You can decide the minimum amount from which an estimate can/must be made, with the way in which the estimates will be made/processed, and the invoicing of estimate establishment expenses, in case of a refused estimate.
You can strictly control the standard durations for repair, control, delivery, etc.
ProConcept proposes a simple and reliable management for stolen goods: in fact, if a repair takes place for a part previously listed as stolen, the system alerts you automatically, and you can take the required measures. The repair can however be entered normally.
Additional information can be specified, such as the name and address of the final customer, retailer, agent and any other information about the theft or the product (theft date, etc.).
ProConcept offers warranty management and extended warranty cards, with the possibility of automatically generating warranty cards and their number when editing logistics documents, with the retrieval of the final customers and retailer/distributor/reseller.
E-After-sales for your products, distributors, partners spread across the market
Your life is simplified, thanks to e-Services, and to the de-centralized entry of data.
ProConcept makes available your entire Service management, from the management of stolen parts repairs/exchanges, warranties to automatic invoicing, including suppliers orders, etc.
Your customers (and you too) can directly track the progress of the repairs, and feel valued by the transparency offered.
E-After-sales, true customer relationship, an efficient communication tool.
Integrated solution for Watchmaking industry
With a mastered after-sales service, you keep complete traceability of the product, even after it has been sold.