Benefits of the Cloud ERP
Growing midmarket companies need something more than SaaS. They need the control, customizability and security of on-premise ERP systems combined with all the traditional benefits of cloud computing. You can have it all with the Cloud ERP of ProConcept. It’s fully maintained and supported by ProConcept, but easily customized to work the way you do on your very own virtual private cloud.
SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS Services for a Single Monthly Fee
ProConcept includes Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
Fully Maintained and Supported
The Cloud ERP of ProConcept is fully maintained and supported by a dedicated team of experts with deep application, platform and infrastructure knowledge, making it easy for them to prevent, diagnose and resolve issues if and when they occur. As a result, a significant burden is lifted from the shoulders of your IT team members, who are challenged to divide their time, budget and competencies across your business’s vast IT landscape.
Gain Peace of Mind
- Rest assured that your entire ERP IT environment - from hardware and software to network and services - is guaranteed to run optimally and smoothly 24/7.
- Protect your investment and avoid vendor lock-in with a portable, flexible, open, service-oriented solution.
- Trust in a dedicated team of experts to prevent, diagnose and resolve issues if and when they occur.
Focus on Your Business
- Free up IT budget and resources to fuel innovation at the application layer of your ERP system—or other areas of IT service.
- Take advantage of SaaS that will deeply align with your unique business processes.
- Get out of the business of IT and focus on your core competencies.
Balance Risks and Costs
- Never again budget for or experience unplanned outages and failures.
- Transition capital expenses into operating costs, and pay for what you need, when you need it.
- Reduce the complexity of your existing deployment, and improve continuity of service by counting on a single vendor.
- Take advantage of a higher investment in the skillsets and technologies required to handle specialized tasks like security, patch management, monitoring, data backup, and data recovery.
Software as a Service
As a turnkey service, the Cloud ERP always represents the most current version of the ProConcept application. With just an internet connection, you have access to ProConcept comprehensive suite of functionality, as well as advanced configuration tools for non-technical users.
- Salaries & RH
- Aftersales Management
- Production processes / MRP II
- Production management
- Project-based ERP
- Complete control over projects
- Institutions & Life projects
Platform as a Service
The Cloud ERP of ProConcept delivers a powerful, open-standards-based platform service that allows for deeply personalized implementations. Just as with an on-premise solution, you can integrate with other systems, create custom features, or build out powerful workflows and reports. The unique architecture of the Cloud ERP ensures that all customizations are separated from the core feature set - ensuring that upgrades are fast, easy - and free (technical upgrades are included as part of the service and scheduled at your convenience).
Infrastructure as a Service
With the Cloud ERP, you can be confident that your ProConcept implementation is running on a world-class non-proprietary infrastructure; meets high security and compliance standards; and remains available and protected across a wide geographic range.
- Global Availability
- Disaster Recovery and Backups
- Server and Database Infrastructure
Installation and Provisioning
Setup includes installing and configuring servers, as well as setting up monitoring, reports, and alerts associated with security, performance, backup and recovery. And, if you are upgrading, extending, or integrating your ERP application, the Cloud ERP includes full provisioning services to ensure that your environment supports it.
Monitoring and Reporting
We monitor all aspects of your infrastructure, with assigned severities and alerts on performance, uptime, and security events, to name just a few. Our monitoring services help the ProConcept team to prevent and resolve issues in a proactive manner, as well as involve your team at the right time via a documented escalation process. Customers have full visibility into the processes and events being monitored within a dashboard.
The price for the Cloud ERP includes all maintenance fees, ensuring you have access to new technology and features as they are delivered. But unlike many SaaS solutions, you still retain control over how and when you upgrade. Upgrades can be scheduled when your business is ready for them.
ProConcept Cloud includes application administration services, including the application of hotfixes, service packs, patches and upgrades to the core system.
Support and Education
ProConcept customers have access to application and infrastructure support via the ProConcept Customer Portal. The portal offers tools to submit and track questions, defects, product ideas, and service requests. It also provides a platform for the support team to deliver 24/7 self-service via an FAQ knowledgebase, as well as access to news, product documentation, and on-demand education and training.